Copy of 5 Truly Amazing Places to experience in Your Lifetime
Updated: Dec 17, 2020
Traveling is probably one of the best ways to give your mind, body, and soul the peace they deserve. Mugging up information from textbooks or online tutorials is not what defines learning. Meeting different people, teaching them your culture, and learning theirs’ simultaneously is what makes you a better person. I happen to believe that this practical form of learning is something textbooks can never provide you.
To give you a helping hand in this journey of traveling while learning throughout your life, we have made a list of some of the top 5 places you must visit at least once in your lifetime:
1. The Great Barrier Reef, Australia: A part of the earth which can be seen even from the space is something you would not want to miss! This gigantic piece of the pacific ocean spread over 1400 miles with millions of corals submerged is surely a treat to your eyes and the perfect spot for scuba diving too.
2. Pyramids of Giza, Egypt: Dating back to nearly 2560 BC, the Pyramids of Giza is an ideal place for those history enthusiasts who might take interest in the Egyptian history and have read all books ever written about the same. Well, what could be a better way to know more about it than actually visiting the place and seeing it with your naked eyes.
3. The Great Wall of China: This massive piece of art stretches over nearly 21,000 kms and is the most visited tourist spot in China. A wall which was built centuries ago by the kings to protect their kingdom has now become a monument delivering mesmerizing views of the area which are loved by all. To mention a jaw dropping fact, it was constructed by human hands and is still intact.
4. Redwood National Park, California, USA: If you are a nature lover, this place is made for you. The redwood national park along with the state parks spreads over an area of 1,33,000 acres. The entire stretch is surrounded by trees which can grow as long as 300 feet. In fact, it is said that you might come across some of the tallest growing trees in the world.
5. Taj Mahal, India: Taj mahal is one of the most famous monuments in the world and one of the seven wonders of the world too. A piece that is also known as the symbol of love must be a part of your bucket list. If you are still looking for reasons to visit the place, we would love to tell you that over 3 million tourists visit Taj Mahal every year.
These are some of the top 5 places you must visit once in your lifetime! As they say, you only live once! So, make sure that you enjoy your life to the fullest, because you never know what might happen next. Traveling is one of the best ways to make the most out of your life. Visiting different places and meeting different people helps you in enhancing your personality.